Enjoy a convertible, wake up in royal style to hop into your chosen convertible cabriolet, waiting for you on the sun baked terrace of the chateau.
Spend three days meandering along bucolic country roads, through picturesque villages and along the shady banks of the little Loir river, in a Audi A3, Audi A5, Mercedes Class E 220CDI or Chevrolet Camaro, complete with maps and GPS. Follow tree lined French roads down to the famous Loire Valley chateaux, stopping by a few wineries on the way, and indulge in a gourmet dinner in a country Auberge.
This exclusive 3 night stay includes:
- Private chauffeur pick up and drop off at the Le Mans train station (direct TGV fast speed trains from Paris city and Charles de Gaulle airport)
- VIP welcome drink with Guy and Marnie de Vanssay
- Flowers and port wine in your room (each one of the five rooms is furnished with designer fabrics, precious antiques and state of the art modern bathrooms)
- Visit of the Chateau and it’s history with Guy de Vanssay
- Daily English breakfast and afternoon tea and on one evening,
- Your chosen classic convertible, incl. full insurance and breakdown cover.
- A “Grand Siècle” candlelit dinner hosted in the prestigeous XVIIth century dining room with all the family silver and crystal.
THE COST (depending upon room and car chosen) ranges from 1980 to 2920 euros per couple. Opt for a fourth night at the chateau, with an extra day driving joy, for an extra 380 to 730 euros. ande.